History Class 6 NCERT (New edition)
For Class 6 History NCERT Book Soft Copy in PDF Format click here.
For Class 6 History NCERT Book Hard Copy For just Rs. 40 click here.
This is for class 6 student who wants History NCERT book
History Class 6th NCERT Book (New Edition)
CLASS 7 HISTORY CHAPTER-THE MUGHAL EMPIRE FREE PDF NOTES
THE MUGHAL EMPIRE FREE PDF NOTES GENERAL BRIEF :-
The Mughal Empire Free PDF notes have been made from Class VII Latest History NCERT book. In addition to the content that is been provided by author in the respective book, no additional content has been added in order to make the notes more attractive.
TO WHOM ARE THE MUGHAL EMPIRE FREE PDF NOTES USEFUL ?
The Delhi Sultan free PDF Notes are helpful to the following students :-
- Those Students who have already gone through their syllabus thoroughly and just looking after the short content to give it a final glance at the time of revision.
- Those Students who don’t want to study the whole NCERT books thoroughly in detail.
- Those Students who are looking after the short notes of NCERT History book classwise and chapterwise.
- Those students who want to give a final touch to NCERT books while preparing for competitive Examination.
WHAT DID THE MUGHAL EMPIRE FREE PDF NOTES CONTAINS ?
- NCERT content’s short notes.
- NCERT content’s DID YOU KNOW.
- Definition from this Chapter.
- Very Important Points from this Chapter.
The Mughal empire is conventionally said to have been founded in 1526 by Babur, a warrior chieftain from what is today Uzbekistan, who employed military aid in the form of matchlock guns and cast cannon from the Ottoman Empire, and his superior strategy and cavalry to defeat the Sultan of Delhi, Ibrahim Lodhi, in the First Battle of Panipat, and to sweep down the plains of Upper India, subduing Rajputs and Afghans.
The Mughal imperial structure, however, is sometimes dated to 1600, to the rule of Babur’s grandson, Akbar, This imperial structure lasted until 1720, until shortly after the death of the last major emperor, Aurangzeb, during whose reign the empire also achieved its maximum geographical extent. Reduced subsequently, especially during the East India Company rule in India, to the region in and around Old Delhi, the empire was formally dissolved by the British Raj after the Indian Rebellion of 1857.
CHAPTER 7- ASHOKA,THE EMPROR WHO GAVE UP WAR
Class VI Chapter 7 – Ashoka,The Empror Who Gave Up War.
History Class 7 NCERT (New edition) (Copy)
For Free soft copy of Class 7 History NCERT Book click here
For Hard copy of Class 7 History NCERT Book at just Rs. 34 click here
There are no reviews yet.