CLASS 7 HISTORY CHAPTER-THE DELHI SULTANS FREE PDF NOTES
THE DELHI SULTANS FREE PDF NOTES GENERAL BRIEF :-
The Delhi Sultan Free PDF notes have been made from Class VII Latest History NCERT book. In addition to the content that is been provided by author in the respective book, no additional content has been added in order to make the notes more attractive.
TO WHOM ARE THE DELHI SULTANS FREE PDF NOTES USEFUL ?
The Delhi Sultan free PDF Notes are helpful to the following students :-
- Those Students who have already gone through their syllabus thoroughly and just looking after the short content to give it a final glance at the time of revision.
- Those Students who don’t want to study the whole NCERT books thoroughly in detail.
- Those Students who are looking after the short notes of NCERT History book classwise and chapterwise.
- Those students who want to give a final touch to NCERT books while preparing for competitive Examination.
WHAT DID THE DELHI SULTANS FREE PDF NOTES CONTAINS ?
- NCERT content’s short notes.
- NCERT content’s DID YOU KNOW.
- Definition from this Chapter.
- Very Important Points from this Chapter.
Delhi Sultanate, refers to the various Muslim dynasties that ruled in India (1210–1526). It was founded after Muhammad of Ghor defeated Prithvi Raj and captured Delhi in 1192. In 1206, Qutb ud-Din, one of his generals, proclaimed himself sultan of Delhi and founded a line of rulers called the Slave dynasty, because he and several of the sultans who claimed succession from him were originally military slaves. Iltutmish (1210–35) and Balban (1266–87) were among the dynasty’s most illustrious rulers.
Constantly faced with revolts by conquered territories and rival families, the Slave dynasty came to an end in 1290. Under the Khalji dynasty (1290–1320), the conquests of Ala ud-Din Khalji brought Muslim dominion in India to its greatest height until the Mughul empire.