CHAPTER 7- ASHOKA,THE EMPROR WHO GAVE UP WAR
Class VI Chapter 7 – Ashoka,The Empror Who Gave Up War.
This is for Class VI students who want to read Class VI Chapter7 – Ashoka,The Empror Who Gave Up War for free.
Class VI Chapterwise Notes
CLASS 7 HISTORY CHAPTER-RULERS AND BUILDINGS FREE PDF NOTES
RULERS AND BUILDINGS FREE PDF NOTES GENERAL BRIEF :-
The Mughal Empire Free PDF notes have been made from Class VII Latest History NCERT book. In addition to the content that is been provided by author in the respective book, no additional content has been added in order to make the notes more attractive.
TO WHOM ARE RULERS AND BUILDINGS FREE PDF NOTES USEFUL ?
The Delhi Sultan free PDF Notes are helpful to the following students :-
- Those Students who have already gone through their syllabus thoroughly and just looking after the short content to give it a final glance at the time of revision.
- Those Students who don’t want to study the whole NCERT books thoroughly in detail.
- Those Students who are looking after the short notes of NCERT History book classwise and chapterwise.
- Those students who want to give a final touch to NCERT books while preparing for competitive Examination.
WHAT DID RULERS AND BUILDINGS FREE PDF NOTES CONTAINS ?
- NCERT content’s short notes.
- NCERT content’s DID YOU KNOW.
- Definition from this Chapter.
- Very Important Points from this Chapter.
Temples and Mosques were the places to worship. Temple was also used as a means to demonstrate power and wealth. Rulers used to build the huge temple which depicts the picture of the world they ruled. These temples also included deities of the subordinate.
Islam does not have the belief in incarnations of god but they built beautiful architecture known as mosques to offer there pray to God.
Rulers in the era of politics used religious architecture to gain fame. They build reservoirs and cultural center. They got involved in building well which was there for common people and ultimately was known for their great deeds.
Have you ever visited the Taj Mahal? Stunning isn’t it? But did you know that the Taj Mahal is actually a mosque? In fact, a lot of the important national monuments that were built by rulers of ancient times are actually forts, palaces etc. Let us take a look at the architecture of some important monuments built by rulers.
CHAPTER 3 – IN THE EARLIEST CITIES
Class VI Chapter 3 – In The Earliest Cities
CHAPTER 8 – VITAL VILLAGES,THRIVING TOWNS
Class VI Chapter 8 – Vital Villages,Thriving Towns.
There are no reviews yet.